Electronic Travel Authority
The Electronic Travel Authority for Australian Tourist Visas is the most advanced and streamlined visa authorisation system in the world. It was introduced to replace the complicated visa application process previously in place for Australian tourist visas. Once you obtain your unique authorization number, you may enter Australia as a tourist for up to 3 months.
To apply for an ETA online you must be outside Australia and hold a valid passport from a certain country. Before you start your application you should read all the information about the Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601).
The eVisitor Visa is a new travel visa available to European Union passport holders who wish to travel to Australia.
The eVisitor system is designed to streamline the online visa application system for travellers from the EU.
An eVisitor visa will be valid for visits to Australia of up to 3 months at a time, and the eVisitor visa itself will be valid for up to 12 months.
To apply for an eVisitor (subclass 651) you must be outside Australia and hold a passport from a country in the table below. Before you start your application you should read all the information about the eVisitor (subclass 651).
To start your online application visit eVisitor online application you should be eligible passport holders.
This visa (Visitor 600) will let you visit Australia to for travel purpose or to visit family, as a tourist.
This visa has 4 streams.
Tourist Stream: this stream is for people who want to visit Australia for holidays, visit family or travel purpose.
Business Visitor Stream: for business people who want to visit Australia for a short term stay to do business deals, negotiations or agreements etc.
Sponsored Family Stream: You will require a sponsorship from your relative in Australia.
Approved Destination Status Stream: This visa s for a group of people from China who are travelling in a groups or organisation.
Documents for Australia tourist visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of three blank pages
- Copy of the first, last page, observation page (if any) and all used and unused pages of current passport should be notarized and submitted along with the documents. If an old passport is being submitted, then copies of all used pages have to be submitted as well.
- Confirmed return air tickets.
- Recent passport-size colour photographs.
- Finacial documents and evidence to show that the applicant has finacial incentive to go back to home country.